Are you a high-school or newly enrolled college student looking for part-time work? Are you motivated and unafraid to learn how to tackle big tasks in a fast-paced environment? If you answered YES to either question, we want to hear from you! Please download the application, complete it, and upload through our secure portal (see button at right).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• One-on-one client interaction (in-person and via phone)
• Increased proficiency with written and verbal skills
• Data entry to client database
• Electronic assembly and organization of documents
• Managing individual projects and meeting deadlines
• Assembling and packaging of event materials/shipments
• Qualifying leads for various on and off-site events
• Handling of payments from clientele (paper/electronic)
• Copying, scanning, filing, handling time sensitive documents
• Basic office duties (cleaning, organizing, meeting support, supplies, etc.)
• Provide support to other staff members as needed
Paradigm Financial Group, Inc., is a growing financial services company with offices in Pottstown and Chester Springs. We advise clients in the areas of college planning, wealth management, insurance, tax preparation, and estate planning.
- Highly organized and good time management skills
- Able to multi-task, suggest solutions, and take initiative
- General excitement to learn new skills and willingness to help others
Qualifications and Skills
- Please refer to the application.
About Our Company
Paradigm Financial Group is comprised of 16 specialists with over 130 years of experience. We offer comprehensive financial planning, college assistance, retirement and longstanding financial strategies. We have an unparalleled client support team who are dedicated to guiding our clients through the financial process. We offer comprehensive services and our #1 priority is our clients.
Our mission is to create flexible, comprehensive, successful, and longstanding plans that enable individuals and families to accumulate wealth, afford financial milestones, prosper in retirement and avoid unnecessary risk.